Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 21, An Update

Well, I had another check-up today. That means a weigh-in:


I weighed in at 177.1 pounds today. I'm up 3.8 pounds from my last appointment 6 weeks ago. I'm still technically below the "recommended" weight gain for my BMI, but the doctor is not worried, so I'm good.

Needless to say, I feel AWESOME. :]

I also passed my early screening glucose test, which is amazing news. I still have to take the regular sugar test in about 6 weeks or so, but the doctor said my chances of actually having G.D. are much lower since I passed this first test.

We got to hear Jasper's heartbeat today. He's measuring at a stead and strong 144 beats per minute, which is awesome.

When we had the ultrasound two weeks ago, he was just wiggling around to his tiny heart's content. 9 times out of 10 when I feel him kicking, he's attacking my bladder. He a very active little guy.

My next appointment is at the end of March. I can't wait. :]
Jasper Gregory Bohman at 19 weeks. Creepy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment