Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nursery Ideas & Toddler Rooms

Just let me make this one thing clear: I've been gathering nursery ideas for Baby since I had Bear. I LOVE planning out nurseries. It's so much fun!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, time to share some of the ideas I've been hoarding in my noggin.
via Target
via Etsy
via Pinterest
via Pinterest
I also think I am going to make a lot of the bedding. Or at least try to. I already have a pattern for a minky crib sheet. Plus, I've made a quilt before, so I know I can do that, too.

Also, in the middle of doing this, I'm going to be updating Bear's room, too. Make it less animal themed and more animal accented. He's even going to be getting a blanket crocheted by Mommy. :]

I really can't wait to get started on all of this. It's going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new little one! We are so excited for you guys. I love your blog, so FUN!
    Robyn Torbensen

    ReplyDelete